- Unique Moonstone gem powder body scrub with sparkling mica
- All natural, vegan friendly and cruelty free
- Premium, luxe ingredients
- Exfoliate, nourish and moisturise your skin with superfoods and skin loving ingredients
- Organic, natural and quality sourced ingredients from around Australia & Overseas
- Made in Australia with love
- No Sulphates, No Parabens, No Synthetic Ingredients, No Harsh Detergents, No Mineral Oils, No PEGs, No EDTA.
- Smells like jasmine flowers - yum!
Hey gorgeous, I’m a luxe moonstone body scrub and all I want to do is make your skin feel soft and smooth. My moonstone gem powder is said to help calm emotion and promote harmony, unity and creativity. Your skin will be left with a subtle shimmering glow from my mica sparkle. I’m the ultimate friend with benefits - full of natural, cruelty free and vegan ingredients to exfoliate, nourish and moisturise your skin.
No Sulphates, No Parabens, No Synthetic Fragrance or Colour, No Harsh Detergents or Preservatives, No Mineral Oil, No PEGs, No EDTA, No Nature Identical, No Animal By-product.
350gr / 12.35oz
Start off by getting a little bit wet. Cover your body with me and rub in a circular motion. Add additional water to your skin to dilute as needed, then rinse.
**Buddy tip** “Don’t let water get inside the jar. Use a spoon and bowl or dry your hands before taking a dip in my jar. Please make sure to seal me up after use and keep in a cool, dry place (below 25°C/77°F)”
Ingredients – Sucrose (Sugar), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pumice, Moonstone Gem Powder, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Tin Oxide.
Check ingredients prior to use and patch test first. If you are unsure or pregnant, please consult with your treating health professional prior to use. For external use only and avoid your eyes. In the unlikely event of any irritation, please discontinue use and seek medical advice.